The VERA toilet is taking two things that already exist and put them together in a new way – the Tornado XL flushing. An unique rim design & flushing system that enables a good transportation of wastes with minimum water consumption and replaced 100% of trapped water every cycle. In addition, the porcelain is fired at a high temperature of 1240°C to ensure its hardness and applied a special glazing formula to protect the WC surface from scratches and it is easy to maintain too.
- Highest Quality Vitreous China
- Tornado XL flushing technology
- Ergonomic seat-height design
- Special glazing surface
- Easy-release slim Duraplas seat
- Unique trap design – 100% clean water
- VB150: 120-180mm
- VB250: 180-250mm (Optional)
- P-Trap: 180mm Roughing-in
- S-Trap: 120-250mm Roughing-in
- Bottom water inlet entry
- R&T flushing system (optional GEBERIT cistern – $80)
- Water Consumption:
- WELS 4 Star
- 4.5L/Full, 3L/Half
- Eco-friendly, Water saving
- 10 Years Warranty
- 10 Years product replacement on ceramic.
- 5 year product replacement on in-wall cistern, 1 year part and labour
- 1 year parts and labour
- 1 year replacement parts which include toilet seat covers, flush pipes and buttons.
- 2 years replacement on inlet or outlet valves.