The RIO Back To Wall Toilet Suite features:
- Box Rim Flushing Technology
- Highest quality ceramic cistern and pan
- Size: 640 x 375 x 805mm
- S-Trap-60: 60-150mm
- Nano-glazed surface
- Soft closing standard PP toilet seat (PP020)
- Back/Left and Right Bottom Inlet
- WELS & WATERMARK approved
- WELS License 1156
- WELS Water rating: 4 star
- Dual Flush
- 4.5L per full flush
- 3L per half flush
- Eco-friendly, Water saving
- Easy to install
- 5 Years Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty – for full warranty terms and conditions please refer to Warranty Information for Poseidon
- 5 years Replacement on Ceramic
- 2 years Replacement on inlet or outlet valves
- 1 year Replacement on Parts which include toilet seat covers, flush pipes and buttons
- 1 year Replacement on Parts of Accessories
- Optional extras:
- S-Trap-100: 100-195mm – add $50
- JT43 Trap: 150-230mm – add $50
- P-trap: 180mm – add $50
For pricing on optional extras, contact Builders Express on (02) 9636 8700 or email@example.com
- Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email within 1-2 hours if it is placed during business hours (9am-5pm).
- When the order is received, we will aim to dispatch all orders within a 3-5 business days delivery time slot.
- Some custom products (e.g. custom stonetops, spa baths, etc) require longer timeframes and we will let you know as soon as we can when they can be delivered.
- In the event where a certain product is out of stock, the dispatch of your order may be delayed. Rest assured, one of our friendly staff will be in contact with you should this happen.
- Charges for shipping are calculated based on how large the items are, total number of items as well as your location.
- Delivery charges are for one-person delivery only and unless otherwise arranged, assistance may be required when unloading larger goods.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our PROSPECT, NSW store. Please perform the following steps should you choose to pick up your order:
- During checkout, select "Free pick up in store".
- After your order is placed, you will receive an "Order Received" email with your order number (this is usually sent out within 2 hours if during business hours).
- Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email confirming your order is ready for collection. Please allow 3-5 business days for orders to be ready. Should there be a delay, we will call to inform you.
- Bring your Invoice or "Invoice number" to the store , along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
- Collect your purchase(s).
Our customers are protected by Australian Consumer Law, so all our products are covered should it fail Consumer Guarantee. Please view our returns policy for details (conditions apply)